Statement of Doctrine
Jacksonville Christian Academy holds and teaches the essential doctrines of the Christian faith.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
4. We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom and be forever reunited with His bride, the Church.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
6. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
7. We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
8. We believe that through the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, power and love are given to believers who ask for them.
9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit indwelling believers, enabling them to live a holy life.
10. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.